BBA Pumps® is a leading manufacturer of portable pump equipment. Our pump solutions offer our customers the lowest cost of ownership and unparalleled reliability. Our dedicated team and worldwide partners offer our customers excellence in both product and support. BBA Pumps is currently seeking candidates to become a part of our growing operations in North America. We currently have a position open for a
As a Service Technician with BBA Pumps North America, your primary responsibilities will be to work with and to support our team to increase our overall technical service and support. The Service Technician will be responsible for the following: diagnosing diesel engine & pump related issues, repairing & correcting the identified diesel engine or pump related issue, servicing pump ends, diagnosing & repairing electrical issues, participate in service & support training programs, provide onsite training & support to our customers, assist with preparing new pumps for shipment, and assist around the warehouse/shop as needed.
If becoming a valuable team player with the leading pump manufacture in the world is exciting to you, and if you are driven to succeed and have a true understanding of excellent customer service, your home may be here at BBA Pumps North America.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing technical support with a focus on medium/heavy duty pump or diesel related equipment.
• The knowledge & technical skillset to diagnosis tier 4 final diesel engines.
• Must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot the root cause.
• Must be detail oriented, well-organized, self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Clearly communicate daily as required with the BBA Pumps team.
• Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel, with the ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Maintain a neat and clean work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Health, dental and vision are available after 30 days of employment.
• Employer sponsored retirement plan after 12-months of employment.
• Two weeks of PTO per year, along with up to 15.5 company paid holidays.
• Competitive wage.
Scheduled working hours:
Monday thru Friday
7:30AM -to- 4:30PM
BBA Pumps, Inc.
7222 Cross Park Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418
Send your résumé to email@example.com for consideration.
BBA Pumps, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer for women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.