BBA Pumps Warranty Procedure
This procedure outlines the process for completing a BBA Pumps (BBA) warranty investigation form. In order for a warranty investigation form to be reviewed, all the following must be completed and
submitted according to the procedure listed below.
BBA - Warranty Information .pdf
The entire warranty investigation form must be completed. This includes the following:
- Date of the noticed issue.
- Customer name, address, phone number, email and name of the main point of contact.
- Pump model number, pump serial number, current hours on the pump, engine serial number and the control panel model number.
- Description of the issue, which should be as detailed as possible. The more information the better.
- Codes that are displayed on the control panel, and any additional information that may be pertinent to the issue should be included in the warranty investigation form.
- Picture of the pump serial plate. This is located between the two doors on the control panel side of the pump.
- Picture of the current hours displayed on the control panel.
- Pictures of the referenced issue.
All warranty investigation forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days
of the discovered issue. The form on this page will be automatically forwarded to email@example.com. Failure to report the issue within 8 days voids the warranty investigation form for the referenced issue.
BBA will respond within 8 business days to the point of contact with whom submitted the warranty investigation form. The BBA response will include one of the following:
- Approval of the warranty investigation form and any details to follow.
- Denial of the warranty investigation form with an explanation of the denial.
- Not enough information provided to process the warranty investigation. Any additional information required will be included with this email.